Monday, May 17, 2010

The warmin done gud!

The wife done good! No I'm not talking about cleaning you chauvinist pig you (Though she did a great job making almost the entire house look squeaky clean prior to the folks coming over for dinner on Sunday...don't look at me like that...I handled the outside!) The house was definitely looking spic-n-span when the folks showed up for some grilled chicken marinated in my secret tomato basil sauce (Ad...don't you dare give away my secret recipe!) with a side of asparagus and a side salad. When we get together at my house, we don't drink that code blue garbage! No sir! We had a few 'black & tans', which is actually a combination of beers (1/2 guiness + 1/2 bass). Delicious!

I get accused of bouncing around too much on my blog, so let's get down to the point...what did the warmin do that was so heart warming, fantastic, and utterly stupendous? SHE GOT A $2000 SCHOLARSHIP! Cash, money! It was definitely a welcome (albeit, somewhat expected) bonus. What? The woman's top of her class and has a brain that would make a sponge jealous. You try winning an argument with her!

So way to go baby! I'm uber proud of you, and keep up the great work!

This picture pretty much sums up our relationship. What would I do if she wasn't there to take care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment