Monday, April 5, 2010

B.O.B. and L.E.V. hit the links in notorious tiger woods pimp like fashion...

Last Wednesday, the boss and I decided it was time for a little R&R, so after working all day (literally) on Tuesday (until 3:30am) so I could take Wednesday off, it was time to hit the links at what was supposed to be one of the nicest courses in the area, Skybrook:



We weren't overly impressed with the condition of the course. The layout wasn't bad. The community surrounding the course was very nice. There were virtually no water holes though, and the grass was in terrible shape. The greens weren't bad, but were utterly unpredictable.

With the help of a few silver bullets and yuenglings, a good time was had by all. Here's a few shots of the B.O.B. & myself in action!

I'm ashamed to say I still managed to bogey the hole! Curse you 3 putts holes! Curse you!


The B.O.B. just misses the green..


Club speed is key to a long drive!


Bob had to skip the last 3 holes so he would be in time to pick up the wife at the airport. But then...trouble in paradise! I finish up the 18th and I'm on the way back to drop off my cart, and guess what happens...



All we needed was an excuse! But I'm sure April enjoyed the ride in the ranger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment